There's a new /777/ up, it's /Trump/ -
Make America Great Again! Check it out. Suggest new
Movies & TV 24/7 via Channel7:
.m3u file. Music via
Hey all, Curious virgin here.
Only thing I've dared to put in me so far is a few fingers. I was wondering exactly how clean anal sex is? I mean lets be honest you do shit from there...
Would I be okay with nothing more than a decent shower before taking a cock or is there something more I should do?
Well a good shower is key, both for cleanliness and for relaxing your muscles. But the only way to avoid any surprises is an enema or douche. Clean yourself out and then clean yourself up.
I only started serious butt fun with my partner the last couple months, and so far it's been pretty great. Here's how we do it:
We live together, and we have a pretty steady weekly routine, so we have a normal agreed-on night to have fun.
At least one day prior, I do a very VERY thorough enema. I use a piece of 1/2 inch vinyl tubing with a round funnel -that's about the same size as my shower head- stuck in one end. I clamp the funnel tight against the shower head with one hand, and I hold the other end of the tube against my anus and let the water pressure push the water inside.
I fill until it gets a little uncomfortable, then turn the water off and move quickly to the toilet.
Wash, rinse, repeat. Eventually it comes out so clear that I just release it in the shower/bathtub.
This by itself feels pretty nice, at least to me.
Another important thing: I've learned to do this kind of cleaning no less than 24 hours before butt-fun times. I recently made the mistake of doing it right beforehand, and rushed it, and it did not end well. My partner has a good enough sense of humor, but not only had my insides not had a chance to relax from pumping out all the water, but it hadn't had a chance to re-absorb any excess water, which meant a little surprise when it was time to pop out my buttplug.
A couple more warnings(based only on MY experience, BTW):
1. If you do an enema like this, there might be several "stages", and it might take some time, so make sure you have HOURS to spare.
The first stage is the most obvious- the solid stuff you'd expect. But if you've filled far enough, there might be a second stage with more higher up, which comes out more runny and smells different. If you get that, you'll want to do several more flushes to get it all out.
2. Water enemas aren't good for everyone. I've been doing it for a couple of years with no ill effects, but I leave at least several days to a week between flushes, and I've read articles that say it can do weird things to your colon's chemistry/biology.
Oh, Jesus Christ no! Don't do anything like that. It's excessive and extremely dangerous. Shooting water under pressure into your colon? That's practically begging for a rupture and a very painful death by sepsis.
Unless your partner is literally hung like a horse, you only need to clean as deep as he's going, so about 6-8", not the whole freaking colon. This can be done with about two cupfuls of water right after a bowel movement and about 30-60 minutes before sexytimes. If you're fairly regular, that gets you roughly 6-8 hours before the next load of shit comes along to mess up the party.
Personally, I use a plastic syringe (you can find them at pet stores; they're used for force-feeding small animals). Three or four times the capacity, repeat once or twice depending on how clean it comes out. I've never had a problem.
If anyone's interested, I can copy/paste a longer explanation as an excerpt from a "guide" I'm currently writing about the art of bottoming. In case you're wondering, my own "credentials" include having been sticking my fingers and small objects into my ass since the age of six, and experimenting with cleaning techniques and more serious anal play for over fifteen years.
Kinda late, but hell yeah copy&paste everything you got
I can't speak for anyone anyone else but I usually have bowl movements around the same time everyday, so I know depending on what time it is, once I do a little enema I'm good for up to 12 hours. So one thing I would say is try to get you body into a routine. Getting your body in a schedule sort of speak can help you determine how long you'll stay clean for. Now as for preparing, you pretty much want to do what was mentioned here >>99360 . You can use one of those enema bottles they sell at pharmacies, they hold about the exact amount of water you need. Don't use the enema liquid though, just stick to warm water. I myself got an enema bulb (they have it at amazon for like 5 bucks) which is like those bottles they sell at the store but lasts longer and I find it's easier to clean.
The bulb I bought is actually a bit big and I learned that if I use too much water sometimes it doesn't all come out right away, so I make sure I do the enema before a shower.(aka before I go out because I don't have a bf) This way I can make sure I'm 100% clean and I can finger myself a little bit and make sure there is no extra water left in there, so I won't have an accident.
Last time I had sex with someone I used a bulb almost full, 3 times or so (holding the water in a couple minutes every time after the first use). Took a shower, made sure there was no extra water, got ready and went to meet the guy I was talking to. We ended up having sex about 2-3 hours later, and then again the morning after. No problems.
i just try to somehowget my showerhead in the right position for some water to get in.
ive been doing this for quit some time and never had any problems.
i only use a very weak massage setting tho.
The best answer would be to ask the person you will be with.
Personally, i like not-showered/not cleaned boys :)
I use one of these:
I'll put some warm water in it, lube up the tip with a little lube (or saliva), get on the toilet, turn it upside down, insert, and squeeze.
How much water I use depends on whether or not I've pooped yet that day. If I've already had a bowel movement that day, I know there's probably just little pieces left in the rectum, so I fill it up to the 100 mL line, and expel the water as soon as I've emptied the bottle into my rectum and removed it. I don't have problems with the water staying in for a long time if I use a smaller amount.
If I haven't pooped yet that day (or had a smaller than normal bowel movement) and don't feel the need to, I'll kind of force a movement by filling up the bottle, then emptying about one half of it inside me. I wait about a minute before expelling the water. After a few minutes of draining as much of the water as possible, I use the remaining half in the bottle. If this much water is used, some of the water remains in the rectum/sigmoid colon for about another 1-2 hours. I have had to do it quickly and go somewhere before--I've made sure not to pass gas for a while afterwards. If I need to go somewhere, I'll just use the toilet 2-3 hours later and expel the remaining water.
I also like to use these:
Whenever I leave the toilet to make sure there's no residue or scent.
I've been using this technique for a while, and it keeps me pretty clean for sex. My BF loves to rim me.
There are a couple caveats: you shouldn't douche/enema too often. It can eventually cause atrophy of the muscles in the walls of the large intestine, making it more difficult to have normal bowel movements. Also, don't strain when you are trying to empty all of the water. It will slowly trickle into the rectum--you just have to wait. If you strain trying to push all of it out, you may cause hemorrhoids over time.
It depends on what you're doing. If you want to go bareback and/or have things completwly ckean, ana enema is what you need. However, if you're planning to use a condom, just taking a shit and rinsing about 30 minutes beforehand will usually be enough. Note, however, that you shouldnt take it out whatever is in your ass a lot, as this can create suction and other 'problems'. If you don't use an enema, expect a little mess, but just pull the whole thing off at once inside a paper towel, and there will be virtually no mess.
If you're using a firehose, the pressure can kill you. But a showerhead, faucet, or even a gardenhose wouldn't be dangerous unless you found yourself unable to remove it.
I've been applying enemas for years since I learned their effects for cooling off your body temperature, and frankly a deep cleaning like Red Arrow suggested is purely for the sensation of taking so much water.
You don't need fancy equipment. A detachable showerhead like your picture shows is suitable. You only really need to clean out the rectum, which is the part of your colon that tells you to find a restroom immediately.
For the most part, you can't control the contractions through the rest of your intestines, so if water enters these areas, be prepared for the literal shitstorm. The further up the intestines you go, the less solid and digested things appear. If you put up with it, once you're clean you can actually take more water without getting cramps.
Of course, if you're only interested in the cleanliness aspect, your job is much simpler. Unless you have IBS or some other colon issue, your body is pretty good about keeping things out of your rectum until the last minute, even during playtime. Here are some steps to follow for quick and easy cleaning:
1. Take a dump. This will get the solids out without worry.
2. Sit down in the shower. Optimally, raise your legs around the faucet. You don't need a showerhead, just running water.
3. Let the water run at a comfortable temperature. If you're opting to use the faucet, make sure the water is hitting your hole. If you're using the showerhead, hold it over your hole with one hand.
4. Finger yourself. Pick around, pick inside, loosen yourself up. If you're like me and you can make your gut take a breath, this is effectively what you want. Your hole should be open around your finger so water can go in, fill your rectum, and spill out without worrying about it getting any deeper. If you're using the showerhead for this, cleaning time can be obviously be pleasurable. If you're using the faucet technique, just use your fingers for a gentle massage of those sensitive walls.
5. Be sure NOT to use soap. That would be like getting soap in your eye. It stings, and it doesn't do any good.
6. Empty yourself of water. Just right yourself up and let it drain. Don't push too much, or you might encourage your body to open deeper segments, and then you'd just have to clean again.
What's with the people here saying it's EVER okay to not VERY THOROUGHLY clean before any anal? There shouldn't be anything anywhere in there. No, a little shit is not fucking okay. There shouldn't even be any smell at all. Whether condoms are used or not should not make any difference on cleaning.
What the fuck man?
1. When you poo, squat with feet directly on toilet seat (optional but optimal)
2. FOLD toilet paper and dampen slightly w/sink and wipe with small strokes back & forth
3. Repeat step 2 until "residue" does not come off on paper
4. Wipe w/ dry tiolet paper so as not to chafe
5. Do anal secks
1. having healthy poops that are hard and not goo. having a log of poop is best because you won't need to worry about residue as much. you can go about this by changing your diet:
2. no animal products. these make your colon a mess. its easy to switch out milk w whatever sub. egg isn't easy to replace but you'll find ways. Meat is easy to replace once you know your hearty vegetables. by doing this or trying to, you wont have to worry about having chunks of shit in the fucking area.
3. when wiping, fulling cleaning the area is essential. Wet wipes at home are a must. folding toilet paper is a must. make sure it is clean even a half inch into the anus because it can ooze out. also if you do your job cleaning it, you wont have shit stains in your skin, so you won't need to bleach your anus.
enemas are not the only way
he's right. easier pooping by elevating feet so you aren't putting pressure on your sphincter. this also prevents hemorrhoids from pushing too hard when pooping
just get fucked in the ass, it is what I do and there has never been any problems
so long as you aren't the type of dirty cunt who doesn't wipe after shitting you should be good
If its too clean why even have anal?
I like that musty smell to fill the room afterwards
same, much hotter. fucking a sexy girl or guy with a slightly dirty arse is half the fun